WarungKopi

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
WarungKopi

5 posters

ARSENAL FC FANS WELCOME... JOIN THE GUNNERS NOW!!!

i_am_badboyz
    i_am_badboyz
    WarKop Super DIVA
    WarKop Super DIVA

Male
    Jumlah posting : 2412
    Lokasi : M-City
    Registration date : 23.10.08

ARSENAL FC FANS WELCOME... JOIN THE GUNNERS NOW!!! - Page 3 Empty Re: ARSENAL FC FANS WELCOME... JOIN THE GUNNERS NOW!!!

Post by i_am_badboyz Sat Dec 20, 2008 10:52 am

ciek wrote:Arsenal pernah menjuarai Piala Champion ga Bro...???

Kapan itu...??

tanya kenapa...???

tahun 2009
    iy... brarti arsenal kuat y isa ngalahin juara champion 2-1
    wowww...
    ciek
    ciek
    WarKop Super DIVA
    WarKop Super DIVA

Male
    Jumlah posting : 1989
    Registration date : 19.09.08

ARSENAL FC FANS WELCOME... JOIN THE GUNNERS NOW!!! - Page 3 Empty Re: ARSENAL FC FANS WELCOME... JOIN THE GUNNERS NOW!!!

Post by ciek Sat Dec 20, 2008 12:07 pm

i_am_badboyz wrote:
    tahun 2009
    wowww...

jangan berharap bisa sampai ke Final dulu bro....

Di perdelapan final Arsenal vs AS Roma...

Jd...

Gudang Peluru Ompong Inggris akan di terkam sama Serigala Buas dr Italia.
    i_am_badboyz
    i_am_badboyz
    WarKop Super DIVA
    WarKop Super DIVA

Male

Post by i_am_badboyz Sun Dec 21, 2008 9:11 pm

ciek wrote:
    i_am_badboyz wrote:
    tahun 2009
    wowww...

jangan berharap bisa sampai ke Final dulu bro....

Di perdelapan final Arsenal vs AS Roma...

Jd...

Gudang Peluru Ompong Inggris akan di terkam sama Serigala Buas dr Italia.

MU aja da pernah dikalahin ma arsenal
    apalagi Roma???
    Bah... menang mudah
    i_am_badboyz
    i_am_badboyz
    WarKop Super DIVA
    WarKop Super DIVA

Male

Post by i_am_badboyz Sun Dec 21, 2008 9:12 pm

Wenger - The gift I want to give to Arsenal

Gifts will be exchanged all over the globe this Christmas but Arsène Wenger would rather wait until May to deliver his own present to Arsenal's fans - the Champions League.

The Frenchman has enjoyed plenty of domestic success during his 12 years at the helm but he has never won Europe's premier club competition. Wenger went close, of course, leading Arsenal to the 2006 Final where they lost 2-1 to Barcelona despite leading for much of the game with 10 men.

The next obstacle in Arsenal's path to Champions League glory is a last-16 tie with Roma following Friday's draw in Nyon. Wenger would dearly love to see off the Italians and go one better than he did two and a half years ago.

"I want to give that [the Champions League] to my club because not only have I not won it, but the Club have not won it," said the Arsenal manager.

"We were very close in 2006 and lost one game in the whole season in the Champions League which was the Final. We were down to 10 men after 10 minutes [in that game], so we know we can do it.

"It is frustrating but you don’t just turn up and win it because if you see the names who are in the competition, they are all of the top level. They have top investment and it will always be difficult.

"But I believe we have achieved something – a remarkable consistency. In the last six years only four teams in Europe have been in the final 16 and we are one of the four. We have been remarkably consistent."

[Friday, December 19, 2008]
    i_am_badboyz
    i_am_badboyz
    WarKop Super DIVA
    WarKop Super DIVA

Male

Post by i_am_badboyz Sun Dec 21, 2008 9:13 pm

Wenger - I will call the shots in January

Arsène Wenger will call the shots when the January transfer window opens.

Arsenal's Board have made it clear that funds are available to the Frenchman should he wish to spend them next month. Indeed, some reports have suggested that Wenger has been urged to splash the cash by the Club's hierarchy.

At his pre-match press conference on Friday, the manager reiterated that HE has the final decision over potential reinforcements.

"They [the Board] let me do what I want to do," said Wenger. "I know how much money I can spend and I will try to do it in a wise way."

Wenger is not expecting much transfer activity in January, with the exception of the one club least affected by the economic downturn - Manchester City. However, if the Frenchman had his way the annual scramble for signings would be abolished.

"I don’t agree with the transfer window," said Wenger. "I think they should either open it for the whole year or close it for the whole year. But at the moment it is an in-between solution which is, for me, personally bad.

"I think it will be quiet [this year] because most of the clubs have no money. Except Man City.

"I think this season Manchester City will not come back to fight for it [the title] but you know my opinion about that and I think that clubs should live on their natural resources.

"I am convinced that it will happen. The next step for Uefa is to force the clubs to live within their natural resources which is the right decision. It would mean teams with the most supporters to earn the most potential. It would force the clubs to look for more fans."

i_am_badboyz
    i_am_badboyz
    WarKop Super DIVA
    WarKop Super DIVA

Male

Post by i_am_badboyz Sun Dec 21, 2008 9:42 pm

Wenger - Title winners won't top 85 points

Arsène Wenger expects this season's Premier League winners to fall well short of the mammoth points totals of recent champions.

When Arsenal's 'Invincibles' completed an unbeaten title-winning campaign in 2004, they mustered 90 points over 38 games. Chelsea raised the bar even higher under Jose Mourinho, racking up 95 points in 2005 and 91 in 2006.

Manchester United were crowned with 89 points in 2007 and plundered 87 last season but Wenger expects those high standards to drop this term thanks to the number of genuine title contenders and the number of dropped points in the first half of the campaign.

"I think it will be a lower total than in recent years," said the Frenchman. "The teams who are in front at the moment have already dropped points at home. I think it will be between 78 and 85 points.

"At the moment the race is still very tight because it looks for me for the first time in six or seven years that the number of points for the winner of this league will be much lower than usual because everybody drops points against everybody.

"Liverpool and Chelsea have dropped many points at home which means the winner of this league will not get over 80 points."

i_am_badboyz
    i_am_badboyz
    WarKop Super DIVA
    WarKop Super DIVA

Male

Post by i_am_badboyz Sun Dec 21, 2008 9:54 pm

Arsenal draw Roma in the Champions League

Arsène Wenger's team were paired with the Italian giants when the draw for the last 16 of this season's competition took place at UEFA Headquarters in Nyon, Switzerland on Friday.

The first leg will take place at Emirates Stadium on February 24 with the return leg at the Stadio Olimpico in Rome - the venue for this season's Final - on March 11.

Arsenal.com will have reaction from the draw later today. Stay close to the official club website for ticket information.

Champions League draw:
    Chelsea v Juventus
    Villarreal v Panathinaikos
    Sporting Lisbon v Bayern Munich
    Atletico Madrid v FC Porto
    Lyon v Barcelona
    Real Madrid v Liverpool
    Arsenal v AS Roma
    Inter Milan v Manchester United
    i_am_badboyz
    i_am_badboyz
    WarKop Super DIVA
    WarKop Super DIVA

Male

Post by i_am_badboyz Sun Dec 21, 2008 9:58 pm

Injury News
    Please note The injury news on Arsenal.com is updated only from Arsène Wenger's press conferences and his interviews with Arsenal TV Online. For clarification purposes, this is dated.

Samir Nasri
    Thursday, December 18, 2008
    Samir suffered an ankle injury during the first half of the win over Wigan but has a good chance of facing Liverpool on Sunday. “There is a 95 per cent chance that Nasri will be available against Liverpool," said Wenger.

Tomas Rosicky
    Tomas Rosicky will be back in March “at the earliest”. The Czech midfielder was last seen in an Arsenal shirt on January 26 when he hobbled off after nine minutes of the FA Cup tie with Newcastle at Emirates Stadium. The problem turned out to be his hamstring tendon and, according to Arsène Wenger, “the recovery period was slower than expected”. Rosicky underwent revision surgery in Germany in November but it will be well into the New Year before the 27-year-old plays again. "He's doing rehab at the moment,” said Wenger. “He's back here on December 17 and then hopefully we can start to work with him. But it's a long-term prospect - maybe March at the earliest."

Theo Walcott
    The winger dislocated his shoulder during an England training session on Tuesday November 18 and will not play until next year. However, reports that his injury could blight the rest of Walcott's career appear to be wide of the mark. "Theo had a dislocated shoulder and he had surgery. He will be out three months," confirmed Wenger

Eduardo
    Eduardo made his long-awaited return to action with 45 minutes for Reserves against Portsmouth at Underhill on Tuesday night. However, the striker is not expected to feature against Liverpool.

Kolo Toure
    Kolo is suffering with a calf injury and missed the trip to Middlesbrough. The manager revealed that the defender has a slim chance of featuring against Liverpool: "There is a five per cent chance that Kolo Toure will come back,” Wenger told Arsenal TV Online.

Nicklas Bendtner
    Nicklas picked up a knee injury on training and it is unclear whether he will be fit enough to face Liverpool. “We also have a problem with Nicklas Bendtner, who picked up a knee injury in training. But we don’t know 100 per cent on that,” said the manager.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Waktu sekarang Fri Apr 26, 2024 9:25 pm